A critical part of shortening incident response comes with proper planning. Security teams can preset the Ransomware Kill Switch™ according to policies and risk levels that are appropriate to their organization.
Administrators are ready beforehand to stop lateral propagation instantly. They can also block access to key enterprise resources immediately.
Furthermore, the Ransomware Kill Switch™ offers APIs to strengthen your existing security orchestration tools such as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions, SIEM, or SOAR tools. Your organization is locked down tight and impervious to the high costs of ransomware.
The Ransomware Kill Switch can be configured to allow access to only necessary lateral flows or enterprise applications.
Business operations may continue uninterrupted. For example, depending on the policy configuration, access to critical applications such as Office 365, Outlook, or Saleforce.com may continue to operate normally.
The incident response team can mitigate ransomware’s impact in real-time and know for certain that the ransomware attack is contained instantaneously.
All unnecessary communications are blocked, dramatically reducing the risk of ransomware propagation across endpoints.
By blocking access to mission-critical services (such as ERP or CRM) employee and customer data is fully protected.
Ransomware Kill Switch augments and integrates with existing security postures for easy deployment with no forklift upgrades. No agents are needed on endpoints.
- This "1-Click" switch instantly protects the business without disrupting it
- Remediation is transparent to end-users and customers
- Complements and augments existing security architecture
- The lockdown of the network eliminates the spread of ransomware
- Ransomware propagation risk is eliminated by shutting down lateral data paths
- Agentless design that works with any endpoint or IoT device
- Integrates seamlessly with the existing security
- Integrates seamlessly with existing security infrastructure